Monday, August 24, 2009

Letters: Dear W&L French Program,

Can I tell you how much I love you right now? I mean, really, truly love you. Not only do I NOT have to write a thesis for you, but I only have three classes left. So technically, that's three French classes I have to take over six semesters (well, if we were really getting technical it's four semesters and two terms.) If I really felt like it, I could graduate with you as my only major this year--even though we both know that won't happen.  Now I only have to do a research project, which, let's face it, I've already done several times with relative success. The only thing I have to worry about now is whether to do a project on French Banlieues or the puzzling and somewhat disturbing trend of women going in the convents in French literature. I love one less stress. xoxoxo 

No comments: